Sauk Creek Neighborhood Association
What is the Sauk Creek Neighborhood Association (SCNA)?
- A non-profit organization that strives to build community and keep our neighborhood a safe, desirable place to live.
- Represents 283 homes bordered by Old Sauk Road on the north, Gray Fox/Red Fox Trail on the south, Wolf Street on the west, and Walnut Grove Park on the east (see map).
- Governed by a Board of Directors composed of neighborhood residents who meet regularly and volunteer their time.
What Does the Sauk Creek Neighborhood Association Do?
- Keeps members informed of news and current events that affect the neighborhood.
- Provides an effective communication link with the City of Madison.
- Serves as a unified voice on issues affecting the neighborhood.
- Ensures that the neighborhood maintains its market value by upholding the guidelines established by the developer.
- Creates a sense of community among residents.
- Sponsors social events and neighborhood activities.
Do I Have to Join?
Membership to the association is voluntary. Neighbors are encouraged to join but are not required to do so.
Why Should I Join?
Become a member and have access to many great services:
- E-Mail Notifications - Timely communication of neighborhood issues and events
- Quarterly Newsletter - Information on news and events in the neighborhood and community.
- Directory of Members - Lists association members by name and by street and names of neighborhood kids interested in babysitting, pet sitting, yard work and snow removal.
- Social Events - Spring Egg Hunt, July 4th Parade and Picnic, Pool Party, Neighborhood Dinner, Winter Social, and Block/Cul-de-Sac parties.
- Other Activities - Earth Day Clean-Up, Neighborhood Garage Sale, gardening at Sauk Creek Park.
How Do I Join?
Complete a membership form and pay $20 by mail or online:
- By Mail - Complete the membership form and send a check to the address listed on the form.
- Online - Skip the paperwork! Complete an online membership form and pay dues online by credit card.
How Can I Help?
Volunteering is an ideal way to meet people and get involved. Whether you have a few hours to donate or many, the neighborhood association needs your time and talents.